THE NEXT LEVEL – 28 NEW ART STUDIOS
Our main floor is currently home to 16 art studios but we are leveling up and taking over the 3rd floor of the building which will allow us to create an additional 28 new studios. We are taking expressions of interest.
STUDIO SPACES THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU
• Largest working art studio outside of Vancouver
• Light-filled private studios in secure 1929 Industrial heritage building
• Affordable art studio rental; starting at just $400 per month
• 24/7 access
• Easy access to Hwy 1 & across from Braid Skytrain Station
• Free Parking
• Prominent social media, website, newsletters, etc
• Venue for New Westminster Cultural Crawl and First Saturday Open Studios
• Host your own pop up show in the Gallery
• Resident Vocal Group
• Resident Performance Artist
• Proximity to Opus Coquitlam, Place des Arts and Anvil Centre
• Growing Reputation within the Community and Lower Mainland Art Scene
• Your very own 100 Braid St Studios Webpage
• A public welcome to you on our Social Media Channels
• Regular promotion of your art during the year on our Social Media Channels
• Listings in our Newsletter 1-5 times a year
• Listings on our blog 1-5 times a year
• Access to our Private Mighty Network
• Coaching Consultation with owner Susan L. Greig each year for your career
• Inclusion and discounts for Studio Sponsored Events
• Inclusion and discounts for Business and Marketing Events
• Discounts for gallery rental
• Discounts for Pop Up art show
• Monthly artists meetings and socials
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out the information on our webpage here and we will contact you with 7-14 business days. In the additional notes section please feel free to list your goals for the next 1-5 years or any other information you would like us to know.
July 1 – 29th, 2018.
Wednesday July 4, 2018
6 – 8pm
Our digital home has been given an aesthetic makeover and the back-end updated to make future endeavors possible.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a question that is not answered on our site.
Anonymous Show Gala Opening 2017
100 Braid St Studios
Wednesday, October 25
In celebration of International Artist Day we invite you to the 100 Braid St Anonymous Art Show Gala Opening. This exclusive event will allow you first choice of the amazing and diverse art and media from the artists participating in the show. Perhaps we should have called it the “not so anonymous” show because we’re going to let you know some of the artists who are participating on our Instagram and Facebook pages (and if you’re a fan of their work they’ll let you know themselves) but it will be up to you to identify their work if you want to purchase it! Call it a huge treasure hunt…..